Bee 2-Week Temporary Tattoo - Set of 2
Semi-permanent bee 2-week temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (width)|
Bees are a welcome presence in our gardens, reminding us of the interconnectedness of life. After all, it is these industrious creatures who help keep our food supply in motion! If you are looking for a beautiful design featuring these marvelous creatures, then you’ll love our bee 2-week temporary tattoo.
The bee has long been a symbol of industry, diligence, and community - qualities that are greatly admired by many cultures. In Ancient Egypt, the bee was seen as a symbol of royalty and was used in art and architecture to depict the Pharaohs and their power. In Hinduism, the bee is considered to be a holy creature, and it is often used in rituals and ceremonies. The bee is also a popular symbol in Christian art, where it is sometimes used to represent the Virgin Mary.
For many people, a bee tattoo can represent qualities such as hard work, determination, and strength of character. Given the bee's widespread symbolism, it is not surprising that so many people are interested in trying out our bumblebee two-week temporary tattoo.
If you’re thinking about getting a bee tattoo, our skin-friendly bee 2-week tattoo offers you the best way to try before you buy. We use a special blend of gardenia ink to create this bumblebee two-week fake tattoo, which allows this design to last on your skin for about 14 days. It comes in a set of two, so you can share one with a friend and get their opinion on this fascinating design too! Want to check out some of our other designs? We have a whole collection of animal 2-week temporary tattoos for you to explore.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend