Heart Infinity Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Infinity heart temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||1 in / 2.5 cm (height)|
Are you looking for an elegant tattoo that represents the enduring love that you feel for another person (or even yourself)? If so, our heart infinity semi-permanent tattoo could be just what you’re looking for.
Our heart infinity sign long-lasting tattoo is a popular choice for both men and women. The heart is a universal symbol of love, while the infinity sign represents a number or amount without end. When these two symbols are combined, they create a powerful image that conveys the strength of emotions like love and loyalty.
Our plastic-free heart-infinity semi-permanent temporary tattoo can be placed on any part of the body, but it is often seen on the wrist or ankle. The small size of the tattoo makes it a discreet way to show your love for someone special. Whether you choose to get the tattoo for yourself or as a gift for someone you love, the message will be clear.
Created from a skin-friendly blend of gardenia juice, our heart infinity symbol long-lasting fake tattoo is designed to sink into your skin, which allows the design to stay in place for about two weeks. It comes in a set of two, so you can experiment with placements, give one to a friend, or even try out matching tats with your soulmate. If you like this design, you may also enjoy our intertwined heart and infinity symbol semi-permanent tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend