Korean ILY Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Korean ILY semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|1.2 in / 3 cm (height)
Sometimes the simplest way to tell someone they love them is by making the gesture as shown in the Korean ILY semi-permanent tattoo. While there are over 7,000 languages in the entire world, there is one language that can be represented and understood by everyone, no matter where they’re from: the language of love.
Although the Korean finger heart skin-safe long-lasting temporary tattoo is universal, the gesture hasn’t been around very long. Starting as recently as 2010, this symbol exploded in popularity with Korean actress Kim Hye Soo. It wasn’t long before everyone was flashing this sign and it became a way of life. It’s a simple way to say something so powerful.
There’s nothing better to bring everyone together than love, as seen in this Korean ILY semi-permanent temporary tattoo. And what makes it even more special is that it comes in a set of two, so it’s perfect for the couple who wants to show the world how much they love each other.
Help spread good feelings with this Korean I love you long-lasting fake tattoo, which is made from gardenia juice and will last on the skin for up to 14 days. It’s just one of many love-related temporary tattoos we offer.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend