Minimalist Wave 2-Week Temporary Tattoo - Set of 2
Minimalist wave breaking to the left semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||1.2 in / 3 cm (width)|
Many different types of people get wave tattoos and they each have their own unique reasons for doing so. Surfers, sailors, and open water swimmers might get a wave tattoo to represent their love of the open sea. Beach-lovers and adventurers might choose a wave to symbolize their love of exploring new, sunny locales.
You might be attracted to our minimalist wave 2-week temporary tattoo for one of these reasons or because you are drawn to the symbolism of waves. Waves are often chosen to represent the perpetual motion of life, power, dynamism, and change.
Whether you want to use our minimalist wave long-lasting tattoo because you’re an ocean-lover or you’re drawn to its symbolism, we can assure you that this is the best way to try before you buy. Created from gardenia juice, our fine line wave semi-permanent tattoo comes in a set of two and will last for around two weeks on your skin.
With its elegant curve and delicate shape, our eco-friendly minimalist wave two-week tattoo will have a striking appearance on your skin. If you prefer a version that moves in the opposite direction, we offer you this minimalist wave semi-permanent tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend