Number 7 Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Number 7 (seven) semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.2 in / 0.5 cm (height)
Numbers are a versatile and popular motif in tattoo design. They can be used to create an important date, represent a meaningful concept, or as a way to invite the power of a lucky number into one’s life.
Our ecological number 7 semi-permanent tattoo is a perfect choice for anyone who wants to experiment with this concept before getting inked. Created from recyclable materials and skin-friendly gardenia ink, our number 7 serif font long-lasting tattoo is designed to last about 14 days before fading from the skin.
Our serif font number 7 semi-permanent fake tattoo features a number associated with good fortune in many cultures worldwide. In China, for example, the number 7 is considered auspicious because it sounds like the word for "luck." In the West, the number 7 is also considered lucky, largely due to its biblical associations. In the Bible, the number 7 appears frequently and is often tied to positive events, such as the seven days of creation and the seven Sacraments.
Arriving in a set of two, our number 7 long-lasting temporary tattoo is ideal for trying out dates and sequences before committing to ink. In order to complete the number, be sure to grab the other necessary numbers from our collection of number 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend