Serotonin Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Fine line serotonin chemical structure semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|1.4 in / 3.5 cm (width)
Our eco-friendly serotonin semi-permanent tattoo is a great example of a modern tattoo that looks cool and expresses deep and personal meaning. If you’re considering getting this eye-catching design inked on your skin, our serotonin long-lasting tattoo offers you the ultimate way to try before you buy.
The serotonin molecule is often used as a symbol of happiness and mental well-being. This is due to the fact that serotonin is a neurotransmitter that plays an important role in mood regulation. Low levels of serotonin are thought to be associated with depression, anxiety, and other mental health conditions. In contrast, high levels of serotonin are thought to promote feelings of happiness and well-being.
As such, our serotonin molecule semi-permanent tattoo could be used as a symbol of hope and recovery for those who suffer from mental health conditions. For many people, a serotonin tattoo is a way to show solidarity with others who struggle with mental illness and to promote awareness of the importance of mental health.
Alternatively, you might wear this serotonin molecule long-lasting temporary tattoo as a way to remind yourself to focus on the positive aspects of life, as well as your own well-being and happiness. Whatever your reason, you’ll get to enjoy the effects of this design for up to 2 weeks before it fades from your skin. It comes in a set of two, so you can share with a friend or try out placements before committing to permanent ink! For similar designs, check out our entire collection of science 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend