Small Fine Line Rose Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Fine line style small rose 2-week tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||1 in / 2.4 cm (height)|
When it comes to popular motifs in tattoo design, roses always come out on top - and for good reason! These flowers are rich in symbolism and allow for a great deal of customization, making it easy to create a unique design that perfectly suits your personality. If you prefer the minimalist aesthetic, you will be delighted with our small fine line rose semi-permanent tattoo.
This design features the elegant outline of a long-stemmed rose. With ink created from the gardenia plant, our skin-friendly minimalist rose long-lasting tattoo should stay on your skin for about two weeks. Arriving in a set of two, this is the easiest way to experiment with placements and design options before getting inked!
There are many reasons why you might choose a rose tattoo. Themes of love, passion, and romance are some of the most common reasons why people choose this design. You might be interested in our small fine line rose semi-permanent temporary tattoo as a reminder of a lost loved one. Of course, you might also choose this design because it features your favorite flower!
Whatever your reason, our rose outline long-lasting fake tattoo is guaranteed to add a touch of beauty and elegance to your skin. Want to check out some other options? We have a full collection of flower 2-week temporary tattoos for you to explore.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend