Swallow Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Fine line swallow long lasting two week tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)|
Swallows are a popular motif in tattoo design, particularly among sailors. Our swallow semi-permanent tattoo was designed to emulate the Sailor Jerry style of tattoos. Grab a set and try out this classic tattoo design while embracing the symbolism of the fascinating birds.
Historically, these birds were symbols of hope for sailors since they always managed to return to the same place to nest year after year. Long associated with maritime culture, our ecological swallow long-lasting temporary tattoo is a great choice for sailors, travelers, and anyone who loves the ocean or seeks a symbol of protection on their journey.
Our swallow semi-permanent fake tattoo remains a top choice for maritime tattoos, and its history is deeply entwined with the history of tattooing itself. The first recorded instance of a swallow tattoo dates back to the early 1800s when a British sailor had the bird inked onto his chest.
We created our swallow long-lasting tattoo to look like Sailor Jerry’s famous swallow tattoo, making it perfect for anyone who appreciates this iconic style. Designed to last on the skin for up to 2 weeks, this is the ideal way to try out a design before committing to permanent ink. For other options, explore our entire collection of bird 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend