Wave And Cross Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Minimalist wave and cross semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||1.7 in / 4.4 cm (height)|
Our wave and cross semi-permanent tattoo is an elegant design that can be interpreted in many ways, making it an ideal choice for diverse groups of people. This design features the contour of a cresting wave bisected by a vertical line with a crescent moon in the background.
For many people, our eco-friendly wave and cross long-lasting tattoo reference the familiar lines of a compass rose. Just as sailors used a compass at sea, this design could indicate a desire for direction in one’s life.
Other people see the Christian cross in our wave and cross semi-permanent fake tattoo. In this case, the design could be interpreted to mean that God is always by our side, even through the ups and downs of life.
The presence of the crescent moon in our wave and cross long-lasting temporary tattoo can point to cycles, particularly those related to birth and death. In this way, the design can reference a sense of continuum just as ocean waves do. This design comes in a set of two and lasts on the skin for around two weeks, so it’s the best way to try it out before committing. As an alternative, we have this minimalist wave semi-permanent tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend