Wave Sunset Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
Wave sunset semi-permanent tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|1.3 in / 3.4 cm (width)
There is no denying the popularity of tattoos that feature the sun setting over an ocean. These designs can range from elaborate, colorful creations, or something more minimalist in nature, such as our wave sunset semi-permanent tattoo.
Regardless of the design, this motif is highly symbolic and subject to a great deal of personal interpretation. For some people, our minimalist wave sunset long-lasting temporary tattoo reminds them of what they love most - a day spent on the water, a moment of quiet reflection, or the excitement of finding the next perfect wave.
For others, our plastic-free wave sunset semi-permanent fake tattoo has a much deeper meaning. Sunsets are often used to represent the end of a certain phase in life or the end of life itself. People often choose a design like this to show that they have completed one part of their life and are looking forward to what comes next.
Regardless of how it’s interpreted, we think our skin-safe wave sunset long-lasting tattoo is the best way to try out this design before getting inked. It comes in a set of two and lasts on the skin for around 14 days, allowing plenty of time to decide if this is the right choice or not! For other ideas, check out all of our wave 2-week temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend