Nazar Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small nazar amulet temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.4 in / 1 cm (width)|
All cultures are different, but many of these share common symbols that carry the same meaning. The Nazar, sometimes referred to as the evil eye amulet or simply as the evil eye, is one of the icons that are found throughout different regions, yet represent the same thing. Our eco-conscious Nazar temporary tattoo is a powerful and element green alternative that can help you avoid negative energies.
Many believe that the Nazar amulet has the power to repel curses and ward off negative energy that others send your way. In ancient times, our ancestors believed that the curse of the evil eye could cause harm or bad luck to the person it’s cast upon. The Nazar amulet, however, could provide protection against this spell, so this symbol became a common element in house decoration, jewelry, and tattoo designs.
Our temporary Nazar tattoos are printed and shipped in 100% paper packaging. It features a beautifully designed single Nazar symbol in deep blue, white, and light blue. We only employ plant-based, non-toxic ink to create our temporary tattoos, so this Nazar design can help you repel negative energy without releasing harsh chemicals into the environment.
If you’re going through a bad streak, our Nazar temporary tattoo is a green alternative that can help you stay positive and give you the spiritual boost you need to conquer the challenges ahead.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$9
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend