Bee Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Bee temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.8 in / 2 cm (width)
Bees are known for pollinating flowers and playing other crucial roles in the environment - but this temporary bee tattoo can represent much more.
While it may seem like bees appear randomly out of thin air, they remain close to their hive and work in unison to produce sweet, delicious honey. This is the reason why in some cultures bees are a symbol for community, enlightenment, and the power that one small individual can hold in a larger group.
During ancient Celtic times, spiritual leaders saw bees as a symbol for the sun, the supreme goddess of nature, and celebration. In India, a fermented honey drink was traditionally served during festivals more than 4,000 years ago, so bees have held important roles in local cultures around the world.
Bees are productive by nature, so every single individual stays focused on achieving its goal rather than getting sidetracked. People that are relentless and concentrate solely on achieving their objectives have a lot in common with these amazing creatures, so this temporary honeybee may just be the ideal choice.
If you are looking for a non-permanent, petite piece that symbolizes your drive, energy, and connection to your community, look no further than this temporary bee tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend