Dinosaurs Temporary Tattoos - Set of 3x2
Fine line style matching triceratops, T-Rex and diplodocus temporary tattoos.
|Nº of tattoos||2+2+2|
|Triceratops size||0.8 in / 2 cm (width)|
|T-Rex size||0.8 in / 2 cm (height)|
|Diplodocus size||0.8 in / 2 cm (width)|
Dinosaurs have become a popular theme in the last few years and this pack of three temporary tattoos is ideal for people that want a minimalist dinosaur. Although they’ve been extinct for millions of years, these majestic creatures still awe us today because of their enormous size, mysterious habits, and the fact that they lived during one of the most interesting periods of planet Earth.
In this pack of three temporary dinosaur tattoos, you’ll find the classic brontosaurus, triceratops, and t-rex symbols in a minimalist design.
The brontosaurus, which translates to “thunder lizard” in Greek, refers to the long-necked dinosaurs usually featured in the Flintstones and other popular cartoons. These animals were vegetarian, but some species could grow as much as 22 meters (72 feet) in length, so they were sort of a friendly giant.
Most people are familiar with the triceratops even if they don’t know the name because of its emblematic three-horn arrangement. Reminiscent of a modern rhinoceros, this animal was also vegetarian and could weigh as much as 12 tonnes.
The tyrannosaurus, better known as the T-rex, is commonly referred to as the king of all dinosaurs because it was an apex predator. The T-rex was carnivorous and measured around 12 meters in height, so it can represent strength even in this minimalistic form.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$9
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend