Jakenowicz Collection Temporary Tattoo Set
A collection of 29 temporary tattoos designed by professional tattoo artist Jakenowicz. The set includes two tattoos of each design.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||58 (2 of each of the 29 designs)|
If you are a fan of fine line tattoos, you will love this set of tattoos created by Jakenowicz, a talented tattoo artist who is known in the tattoo industry for his beautiful, minimalist designs. Originally from Poland, Jakenowicz is now based in Milan, where his hand-drawn style is rapidly growing in popularity.
We partnered with Jakenowicz to create this incredible collection of fine line temporary tattoos. The set contains a variety of words and images, including unique flower depictions, celestial symbols, and whimsical words. We have provided variations of his most popular designs in red and black, so you can play around with different color combinations.
If you’re thinking about getting permanent ink in the fine line aesthetic, these tattoos are the perfect way to experiment with different designs and placements. The collection contains 29 temporary tattoos of various colors and symbols, all designed by Jakenowicz. You’ll get two of each of the designs, giving you 58 tattoos in total - perfect for trying out different placements or sharing with your friends.
As with all of our temporary tattoos, this collection is printed using environmentally-friendly materials. We use soy-based ink, non-toxic adhesives, and 100% recyclable materials. Our temporary tattoos and packaging are also completely plastic-free, making them the ideal choice for eco-conscious individuals.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$9
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend