Banksy's Balloon Girl Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Banksy's Balloon Girl temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.4 in / 6 cm (height)|
Great artists are born every single day. But, every few generations, we’re bestowed with a great artistic mind that introduces new concepts and dramatically alters our view on art. For many people, presumably British-born graffiti artist Banksy is one of these great artists thanks to his combination of original work, social impact, and approach to his art. Our Banksy balloon girl temporary tattoo is a symbol of all the great work that the artist has completed and a visual ode to his unique approach to art.
Banksy has made a name for himself by creating socially-conscious artwork in distinct settings, like building walls, garage doors, and even business facades. Likewise, our Banksy balloon girl tattoo is perfect for the ecological-minded individuals that want to pay tribute to the artist’s legacy without harming the environment. Made from 100% recyclable paper, this temporary tattoo features non-toxic, plant-based ink that won’t damage your skin.
For those who aren’t familiar with his work, Banksy is anonymous, so very little is known about the Bristol-based artist. The balloon girl is among his most recognizable designs and it’s one of the most hotly debated pieces of art in the world. Some debate that it represents the loss of innocence because the little girl is letting go of the balloon. Others argue that the girl is about to capture the balloon as it gets closer to get, representing a child’s imagination.
Regardless of your take, our Banksy balloon girl temporary tattoo is perfect for anyone who loves this artist’s unique style. You can also get a small version of the temporary tattoo here.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$9
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend