Crescent Moon Face Temporary Tattoo (Set of 3)
Minimalist crescent moon with a face temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (width)|
Many ancient cultures personified the sun and moon as gods, goddesses, and other deities. The moon, in particular, was often associated with a goddess throughout many cultures. Diana, the Roman goddess of the moon, symbolized womanhood and fertility. In ancient Greece, the moon goddess Artemis was associated with the crescent moon in particular. The Celts, Native American tribes, and many Polynesian cultures also had their own moon goddesses.
The near-universal understanding of the moon as a female deity is fascinating. Why have we been drawn to the moon in such a way throughout the ages and across a wide range of cultures? The feminine energy of the moon is powerful and real.
If you’re looking for a special way to capture this energy, you might be interested in our crescent moon face temporary tattoo. In this design, we see an elegant portrayal of a woman’s face in profile, forming one side of a crescent moon. This minimalist interpretation of a crescent moon with a face is perfect for anyone who prefers a simpler fake tattoo design.
If you’re considering permanent ink, our moon goddess temporary tattoo is the best way to try before you buy. It comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with placements or share one with a friend!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend