Ornamental Crescent Moon Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Mehndi inspired crescent moon temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||3 in / 7.5 cm (height)|
If you’ve decided to get a tattoo featuring a crescent moon, you’re in good company. This is a classic and meaningful design that will never go out of style. For those who prefer more elaborate or intricate designs, our sustainable ornamental crescent moon temporary tattoo is a great option to consider.
Our Mehndi-inspired crescent moon fake tattoo features the elegant curves of a crescent moon filled with intricate patterns and designs. If you’re looking to experiment with the beauty of a henna tattoo, this is your chance!
Many people choose this ornamental crescent moon sticker tattoo because of the association of the moon with the divine. In ancient times, the crescent moon was associated with the goddesses Artemis and Diana and was a symbol of Selene, the goddess of the moon. To this day, the crescent moon remains a popular choice for feminine and mystical tattoos.
Our Mehndi crescent moon adhesive tattoo, which comes in a set of three, could be chosen as a symbol of change or transformation. It can also be seen as a representation of the cyclical nature of life, serving as a reminder that everything is temporary. No matter what your interpretation of this powerful symbol, we know you’ll enjoy its beauty and elegant appearance. If you’re looking for a different variation, check out all of our moon temporary tattoos for other options.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend