I Am Enough Semi-Permanent Tattoo - Set of 2
'I am enough' 2-week tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||2|
|Size||1.6 in / 4 cm (width)|
We all know that we shouldn't compare ourselves to others, but following this advice is often challenging, especially in today’s hyper-connected world. Scrolling through social media, it’s easy to feel inadequate or envious of what others have achieved.
If you need a simple message to help you stay grounded and confident about your own abilities, then our plastic-free ‘I am enough’ semi-permanent tattoo is a design you may appreciate. Created from plant-based ingredients, our 2-week tattoo should last on your skin for about 14 days, after which you can decide if permanent ink is the right choice for you.
This ‘I am enough’ long-lasting temporary tattoo is a reminder that you are worthy of love and respect, just as you are. It's a statement of self-acceptance that can be liberating, especially if you've spent your life believing that you're not good enough. Whether it's your physical appearance, your intelligence, or your accomplishments, our ‘I am enough’ semi-permanent fake tattoo reminds you that you don’t need to change or improve in order to be deserving of happiness.
In a world that is constantly telling us to do more and be more, this cursive font ‘I am enough’ long-lasting tattoo can be a powerful antidote to feelings of inadequacy. It comes in a set of two, so you can try out different placements or share with a friend who needs a boost. As an alternative, we also have this ‘you are enough’ semi-permanent tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend