Still I Rise Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
'Still I rise' handwritten script temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.1 in / 5.4 cm (width)|
In 1978, Maya Angelou published her third volume of poetry entitled “Still I Rise” and in doing so coined a new phrase that encapsulates the resilience possessed by many of us. This volume of poetry focused on race, her identity as an African American female, and resilience. The phrase ‘still I rise” became emblematic within her community and beyond as a way to capture such feelings of resilience.
If you’re looking for a way to show your own resilience in the face of adversity, our ‘still I rise’ temporary tattoo could be perfect for you. This phrase could be used to acknowledge the hardships you have overcome or provide inspiration to get through a hard time. By rising above your hardships, you will come out stronger and wiser and will forever be a true survivor. Designed using a handwritten script, this fake tattoo is an elegant way to convey an important message.
Thinking about getting permanent ink? Our ‘still I rise’ fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with different placements or share one with a friend. It’s a great way to try out a unique design before committing to permanent ink.
Our paper tattoos are created from eco-friendly materials, including soy-based inks, non-toxic adhesives, and 100% recyclable paper. We don’t use any plastic in our packaging or materials, which means these fake tattoos are ideal for those seeking plastic-free alternatives.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend