Hakuna Matata Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
'Hakuna Matata' handwritten script temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|2.4 in / 6 cm (width)
Hakuna matata is an expression that comes from Swahili, a language spoken in Kenya and other parts of East Africa. It entered pop culture and became a well-known expression in the 90s with the release of Disney’s The Lion King.
Today, it is frequently used as a catchphrase that means “no worries” or “relax, take it easy.” It’s a beautiful expression that is highly relevant in today’s fast-paced culture, where the idea of relaxing and not worrying is not valued highly enough. If you need a reminder of this important message, then you’ll love our ‘hakuna matata’ temporary tattoo.
Our environmentally-friendly ‘hakuna matata’ fake tattoo features these two Swahili words, drawn in an elegant handwritten script. With its flowing script and peaceful message, you’ll instantly feel a bit more chilled out each time you see your fake tattoo.
Our ‘hakuna matata’ sticker tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can try out different placements or share one with a friend. It’s the perfect way to embrace this message, while also being reminded of the stories that brightened your childhood. If you’re looking for something a little different, be sure to check out our entire collection of Lion King temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend