A Dreaming Daisy by Jakenowicz Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Fine line style dreaming daisy temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.4 in / 6 cm (height)|
Created in the fine line style, this elegant depiction of a whimsical daisy is called “A Dreaming Daisy.” This temporary tattoo was made in collaboration with Jakenowicz, a talented tattoo artist who is known for his elegant and minimal designs.
Using a hand-drawn style, this temporary tattoo is a unique variation on a classic daisy tattoo. In Jakenowicz’s version, the petals have fallen from the flower and formed the face of a dreamer. Sometimes love feels exactly like a dream, making Jakenowicz’s dreaming daisy tattoo perfect for dreamers and romantics alike.
Daisy tattoos are often chosen to represent love, loyalty, and patience. Lovelorn women pick the petals off a daisy as they contemplate: “He loves me, he loves me not.” Will the true answer be revealed with the last petal? This intricate temporary tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can try out different placements or share one with a fellow romantic.
Free from plastic, our temporary tattoos are an eco-friendly alternative to fake tattoos. Each tattoo is printed using vegetable-based ink and non-toxic adhesives. All of the tattoo materials and packaging are 100% recyclable.
If you love this beautiful design, be sure to check out our full collection of Jakenowicz’s temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend