Dandelion Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Dandelion temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.7 in / 4.4 cm (height)|
Thanks to their ability to thrive just about anywhere, most children have fond childhood memories of blowing dandelion fuzz into the wind. As children, we could not understand complaints from our parents about propagating this lovely flower in their green grass. We just wanted more cheerful dandelions smiling back at us from the garden.
In this way, dandelions are seen as symbols of childhood, youthful ideals, happiness, and joy. They all symbolize endurance and determination because they are able to grow almost anywhere, under the most difficult circumstances. Dandelions don’t need tender touches to grow and flourish - they are strong and resilient all on their own.
If you’re looking for a whimsical way to capture childhood memories and wistful moments, our dandelion temporary tattoos could be perfect for you! Created in the fine line style, this fake tattoo shows a dandelion in its seed state, with a few puffs already lifting into the wind. This is a hopeful tattoo that can also represent freedom or wishes. It comes in a set of three, so it’s a great way to experiment with different placements before getting permanent ink!
Each of our plastic-free temporary tattoos is created in an environmentally friendly manner. We use 100% recyclable papers, non-toxic adhesives, and soy-based inks to create these paper tattoos, making them ideal for eco-conscious individuals.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend