Fine Line Lavender Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Fine line style lavender temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.6 in / 4 cm (height)|
Lavender plants are universally appreciated for their beautiful flowers and incredible scent, which is famous for its ability to soothe, relax, and heal. Thanks to these qualities, lavender flowers are a symbol of calmness and serenity.
Lavender has a long history of use. In ancient Greece, lavender flowers were considered sacred and were used to perfume the air of temples. In the Middle Ages, these purple flowers were given to express love, while in Victorian times, they were given to express devotion. Lavender flowers are also associated with the Virgin Mary, and thus have come to symbolize purity and virtue.
This unique fine line lavender temporary tattoo is an amazing choice for anyone who wants to express their admiration for this beautiful plant. Created in the fine line style, this temporary tattoo is delicate and intricate in its design. Thinking about getting a lavender tattoo? This fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can try out different placements before you get inked!
These temporary tattoos are the perfect way to express your love of nature. They are created using environmentally-friendly materials, such as soy-based ink and non-toxic adhesives. Our papers and packaging are 100% recyclable and completely free from plastic, making our temporary tattoos ideal for eco-conscious individuals.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend