Sacred Lotus Flower Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Ornamental style lotus flower temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||3.2 in / 8 cm (width)|
In addition to adding a touch of beauty to water landscapes, the lotus flower is an important symbol for Buddhists and Hindus alike. From the depths of muddy ponds and rivers, the lotus emerges each morning. Untouched by the murky water, it unfolds to reveal its pure flower petals.
The daily journey of the lotus flower is seen as a symbol of the human journey towards perfection and enlightenment. According to the Buddhist religion, each person is capable of reaching perfection through incarnation just as the lotus flower does every day. It is for this reason that the Buddha and many Hindu gods are shown seated on a lotus flower.
If you are attracted to this powerful symbol, you might be considering permanent ink. Our ornamental style sacred lotus flower temporary tattoo provides you with the ideal way to experiment with this design before making a commitment.
This lotus fake tattoo is created using black soy ink and includes the delicate detailing that is often seen in Hindu lotus designs. Arriving in a set of three, this is the best way to try before you buy. If you like our small sacred lotus, be sure to check out our smaller sacred lotus tattoo. For alternative styles, you can browse our entire collection of lotus temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend