Heart Playing Card Suit Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist heart playing card suit temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.4 in / 1 cm (width)
Hearts are symbols that have been around for hundreds of years. They appeared in French literature and on German coats of arms before eventually being featured as a design in playing cards. This use originated in Germany in the 15th century and remains in use today.
If you’re a fan of cards or gambling - and embrace the romantic notion of hearts - you will love our heart playing card temporary tattoo. This minimalist design showcases a tiny red heart and is a great choice for someone who wants a subtle way to embrace their favorite suit.
While more elaborate playing card designs exist, we think this heart playing card suit fake tattoo is one of the best options to consider. Small in size, but large in meaning, this is a design that will look fantastic anywhere you decide to place it.
Designed using red, vegetable-based ink, our eco-friendly heart playing card adhesive tattoo comes in a set of three. It’s the ideal way to try out placements before getting inked - or you could share one with a card-loving friend! If you’re looking for a slightly different shape, we also have this tiny red heart temporary tattoo for you to consider.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend