Queen of Hearts Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Queen of hearts playing cards suit symbol temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (height)|
Playing card tattoos have a certain allure. Mysterious yet playful, these symbols are filled with hidden meanings that are as unique as the wearer. For many, a queen of hearts temporary tattoo is the ideal way to represent love and power. Naturally, any type of heart tattoo is associated with love, but the presence of a queen adds strength and power to the symbol.
For many, any mention of the queen of hearts will immediately conjure up scenes of the powerful queen from Alice in Wonderland. Whether you want to reference this classic tale or embrace your own power, a queen of hearts temporary tattoo makes a compelling choice. A final meaning associated with this symbol is sexuality. This is a great tattoo for someone who wants to celebrate their own sexuality in a more subtle way.
In comparison to intricate, portrait-like designs, our queen of hearts temporary tattoo is rather minimal, using just the playing card suit symbol to denote its meaning. If you’re thinking about getting permanent ink, this is the perfect way to try before you buy. Our fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with different placements or share one with a friend.
In order to reduce our environmental impact, we use 100% recyclable materials, vegetable inks, and non-toxic adhesives to create our line of temporary tattoos. Our fake tattoos are perfect for eco-conscious individuals and anyone seeking plastic-free alternatives.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend