Divine Balance by Jakenowicz Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
'Divine balance' fine line style artwork temporary tattoo.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.8 in / 4.5 cm (height)|
Divine Balance is an intriguing temporary tattoo created by Jakenowicz, a talented tattoo artist who is renowned for his fine line style and beautiful designs. If you’re looking for a unique way to attract balance in your life, this temporary tattoo could be just what you need!
Reminiscent of Picasso’s drawings, the design consists of a single line that outlines the shape of two faces, one with eyes open and the other with eyes closed. The curving line reminds us of the yin and yang symbol as it serves to both unite and separate the two faces. Adding to this powerful image is the presence of the crescent moon, which is often used to symbolize cycles and fertility.
Placed in a visible location on your body, this intriguing image is sure to be a conversation starter. If you’re considering a similar design for your permanent ink, you can experiment with different placements since this temporary tattoo comes in a set of three.
Our temporary tattoos, which are created using vegetable-based ink, provide an environmentally friendly alternative to fake tattoos. Created using only recyclable materials and absolutely no plastic, our tattoos are perfect for eco-conscious individuals.
Like the style of this tattoo? Be sure to check out our entire collection of Jakenowicz temporary tattoos!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend