Minimalist Lotus Flower Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small minimalist lotus flower temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)|
The lotus flower is among the most sacred plants and symbols found in Eastern tradition. Endemic to both Vietnam and India, this magnificent plant goes through a process of rebirth on a daily basis, folding into itself at the end of the day and emerging with unscathed, pristine petals every morning, making it a great choice for your next temporary tattoo.
The roots of the lotus plant are attached to the soil beneath the surface of the water, which makes it look like the flowers are floating carelessly without any real base. However, the root of this plant is just as important as the flower itself, which reminds us that we need a strong base if we want to be successful and achieve our goals.
Lotus flowers grow stronger in thicker, deeper mud, which is the reason why this plant is regarded as a symbol for enlightenment and achieving your most desired goals. This is the reason why the lotus is often featured next to the most important deities in Buddhist, Hindu, and Egyptian cultures.
One of the reasons why this flower became such a powerful symbol is its unique shape and sacred geometric properties. The shape of the lotus, the way it unfolds, and the ratios it follows transmit a message from the mystical universe that we may never fully understand.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$9
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend