Unalome Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Unalome temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.4 in / 6 cm (height)|
The unalome is an extremely popular tattoo design. A sacred symbol for those who practice Buddhism and Hinduism, the idea behind this tattoo is that the swerving lines and curves represent the challenging path of life. The dots and ornaments at the top of the design also serve as a reminder that life is a cycle, so we are all destined to fade from this world at one point or another.
It’s worth pointing out that the unalome symbol has slightly different meanings that stem from distinct spiritual beliefs. Buddhist see the unalome as a representation of each person’s path. The knots and twists symbolize our individual challenges on our way to achieving the highest level, which can be interpreted as enlightenment.
In Hinduism, the unalome also represents the path which we walk, but it also symbolizes the third eye of Lord Shiva, known as The Destroyer. This deity is said to be responsible for destroying the obstacles that stop us from following the right path - hence the nickname.
This temporary unalome tattoo is perfect if you want to test out this gentle design in different parts of your body or if you want a reminder that life is indeed difficult, but also an amazing learning experience for all of us.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend