Moon Rose by Jakenowicz Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Moon rose temporary tattoo, composed of a beautiful fine line style rose and a crescent moon.
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||2.2 in / 5.5 cm (height)|
This intricate moon rose temporary tattoo was designed by Jakenowicz, a rising star in the tattoo world who is known for his delicate fine line aesthetic. This tattoo incorporates a finely drawn rose and a crescent moon, two powerful symbols that hold varied meanings for different people.
Traditionally, crescent moons are associated with motherhood and fertility, but this symbol is also commonly chosen to symbolize personal growth or mark a new phase in life. Likewise, the beautiful yet thorny rose holds a multitude of meanings. Broadly associated with beauty or love, roses contain hidden meanings beyond this. In tarot, the rose can symbolize balance, direction, and progress - in addition to the obvious meanings of love and desire.
Jakenowicz intricate rose drawing stands in contrast to this minimalist crescent moon, perhaps indicating that the complexities of love are better understood when viewed as another cycle in the wonderful and mysterious journey of life. Thinking about getting permanent ink? This tattoo comes in a set of three, so you can try out different placements or share one with a friend!
Our temporary tattoos were created with the environment in mind. We use recyclable materials, absolutely no plastic, and vegetable-based inks, making these the perfect choice for eco-conscious individuals.
If you’re intrigued by this tattoo, be sure to check out the full set of Jakenowicz temporary tattoos!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$9
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend