Small Fine Line Red Rose Temporary Tattoo
Fine line style small rose temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1 in / 2.4 cm (height)|
Traditionally, a rose is a symbol of love and beauty. This delicate flower comes in many colors but the red rose is typically used to represent passion and romance. It is the rose often given as a gift to that special someone on Valentine’s Day to announce your love for them. If you are looking for a delicate and elegant way to highlight your love for your other half, our small fine line red rose temporary tattoo is a unique design that can help you get your message across.
Elegant, sophisticated, and packed with detail, our small fine line red rose temporary tattoo is a powerful piece that is made using non-toxic red ink. Perfect for men and women of all ages, our temporary tattoos come in plastic-free packaging. Designed as the perfect green alternative for the eco-conscious among us, this piece is completely biodegradable.
Available in packs of three, this temporary tattoo is a great opportunity to share the love with friends, family, or of course, your partner. Thinking of getting a permanent piece in the near future? If so, temporary tattoos are a great way to try out designs on different parts of your body before committing to the real deal!
If you want to take your love to the next level, nothing says passion more than our small fine line red rose temporary tattoo!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our delivery and returns info page here.