Three Roses Temporary Tattoo Set by Mini Lau - Set of 9
Illustrative style rose temporary tattoo set of nine (three of each design).
|Tattoo Artist / Designer
|Nº of tattoos||3x3|
|Size||2.4 in / 6 cm (height)|
When it comes to classic tattoos, roses are always at the top of the list. This universal symbol of love, passion, and romance is a powerful motif in tattoo design. Not only does it express the most universal of human emotions, but it allows for infinite variations and interpretations, so you can create a tattoo that is unique and deeply personal.
If you’re considering a rose tattoo, you have many options to consider! From minimal to ornate, black ink or full color - there is a world of possibilities out there. The perfect way to get started is to experiment with some designs that you are attracted to. That’s where we come in!
Our three roses temporary tattoo set offers you three beautiful roses to try so you can figure out what style suits you best. These three rose fake tattoos were designed in collaboration with Mini Lau, a talented tattoo artist who is based in Hong Kong. Specializing in full-color floral tattoos, she is well-known for her small and intricate creations.
This set gives you two each of three different rose adhesive tattoos in various shades of deep pink and red. Each of these beauties sits atop a leafy green stem, giving the roses a vivid, lifelike appearance. If you’re looking for inspiration for your tattoo, you can’t do better than these rose temporary tattoos by Mini Lau!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend