Airplane Heartbeat Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Little black airplane and heartbeat contrail temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.8 in / 2 cm
The Basque tattoo artist Puntuak is known for his eye-catching and meaningful designs. One of his favorite themes to explore is travel and adventure, as demonstrated in this plastic-free airplane heartbeat temporary tattoo.
Many people opt for a plane and earth symbol to represent a passion for travel, but Puntuak’s airplane heartbeat symbol fake tattoo offers an alternative to that popular design. Since the heartbeat symbol is associated with life, many people interpret this design to mean that travel is life.
For others, Puntuak’s plane and heartbeat symbol sticker tattoo symbolizes hope for the possibility of travel and new beginnings. This design is an excellent choice for anyone who is constantly dreaming up their next trip to an unknown destination.
At a deeper level, this heartbeat and plane temporary tattoo by Putnuak could remind us that our life is a journey. It can represent our place in this journey and our hope for a brighter future. This design comes in a set of three, so it’s a great way to try out matching tattoos or experiment with placements before committing. For other options, browse the entire collection of airplane fake tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend