Crescent Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small and sharp black crescent temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)|
The crescent moon symbol, also known as the half-moon or luna, is a powerful icon that has been revered for thousands of years. Today, half-moon designs come in all shapes, sizes, and orientations, with some including patterns or a black filling that give it a simple yet elegant appearance. Our environmentally-conscious crescent temporary tattoo features a sharp, black-filled design that’s perfect for your next non-permanent piece.
Throughout the centuries, half-moons have been associated with mystery, darkness, nature, and fertility. Because most of the moon is hidden in the crescent symbol, many cultures associate this icon to magic, conducting rituals and ceremonies based on the lunar cycle. Because the moon’s gravity sets off a chain of events that affect the way plants grow and when animals reproduce, the crescent symbol has also come to represent fertility in some civilizations.
While some of these concepts differ based on the region of the world, all meanings associated with crescent moons are often peaceful and full of emotion.
To respect the balance in our world, this powerful crescent temporary tattoo is made using vegetable-based non-toxic ink and plastic-free, 100% paper packaging. Every one of our non-permanent pieces is a green alternative that helps protect our natural resources, so we encourage you to recycle the packaging and help us reduce our impact on the environment while enjoying your next temporary tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend