Flying Around The World Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small fine line style airplane flying around the world temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.8 in / 2 cm (width)
Many people dream about flying around the world and visiting exotic locations to taste local cuisine and learn about new cultures. The good news is that it’s easier than ever before for star-gazing travelers to fulfill this dream, even if it means working hard for a few years before lifting off. Our flying around the world temporary tattoo is a green alternative that works as the perfect reminder of your long-term goals while you’re gearing up and getting everything ready for your trip.
Simple yet profound, our flying around the world temporary tattoo features a small airplane flying around our planet. Additionally, the plane’s trajectory is also visible on the tattoo, represented through a dotted line that wraps the circumference of our planet like a perfect ring. It’s the perfect option for environmentally-conscious people because it’s printed on recyclable materials using plant-based ink.
In addition to wanderlust, our flying around the world temporary tattoo is perfect for free-spirited individuals because it symbolizes the fun adventures and unique experiences that travelers run into on every trip.
Ready to show everyone your love for exploring new destinations? Our flying around the world is the perfect piece to represent the emotions that make traveling a great pastime.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend