Heart and Wave Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist wave temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)|
For many people, the ocean is life. From surfers and beach lovers to marine biologists, the ocean holds infinite hope and optimism. If you have a deep love of the ocean and all of its mysteries, then you’ll love our plastic-free heart and wave temporary tattoo.
Mankind has always felt a powerful connection to bodies of water and the ocean, in particular. The trance-like rhythm of the waves, its offer of abundant food, and its mystical depths have nourished and inspired us from our earliest days. Our heart-wave fake tattoo reflects the deep connection we feel to the ocean.
If you’re a surfer in search of your next perfect wave, this is a great design for you to consider. Maybe you’re an environmentalist or marine biologist who has dedicated your life to protecting and caring for this vital body of water. You could also be someone who simply loves to sit on the warm sand and gaze out at the vastness of the ocean, as a way to clear your mind and reflect on your purpose in life.
Whatever your motivation, our heart and wave adhesive tattoo provides you with the ultimate way to try before you buy. This minimalist design features a continuous line that creates the smooth and fluid shape of a heart and a wave. It comes in a set of three, so you can try out placements, share with a wave-loving friend, or consider matching tattoos. If you like this design, you’ll appreciate our minimalist sea temporary tattoo.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Plastic-free, environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend