Karma Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist 'karma' handwritten script temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.2 in / 3 cm (width)|
Are you thinking about getting a ‘karma’ tattoo? Our ‘karma’ temporary tattoo is one way to embrace the importance of this concept in your life. The word karma has a long and fascinating history of use that originates in the ancient Vedic religion of India. The word comes from the Sanskrit word karman, which means “act” and refers to the ritual or sacrificial acts that were carried out by Brahman priests. In time, however, the concept of these ritual actions developed into our modern perception of karma.
Today, karma is closely associated with the Hindu religion and philosophy, where it is understood to be a universal law that governs each individual’s future. It explains that our actions will shape our future, for better or for worse. The acts that we conduct during our lifetime will affect not only this journey but all of our future lives and situations.
In the Western world, karma is often seen as cause and effect - do something good, and something good will happen to you. While the philosophy is much more complex, many people are attracted to this concept. If you live your life in respect of the karmic philosophy, you might consider getting permanent ink as a way to remind yourself to act with purpose and intent.
Our ‘karma’ temporary tattoo is an elegant and simple way of embracing this philosophy. Designed using a handwritten script, this ‘karma’ fake tattoo comes in a set of three, so it’s the best way to try out this design before committing to ink.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend