Little Africa Map Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Little fine line style Africa map temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|0.5 in / 1.25 cm (width)
Maps have always been more than just geographic representations of the world. They also serve as powerful symbols, conveying messages of identity and exploration. Our small map of Africa temporary tattoo is an excellent choice for anyone who has a fascination with this topic and is looking for a way to connect with their own identity.
The meaning and symbolism of our minimalist little Africa map fake tattoo depend on the specific context and imagery associated with the design. This design may represent a connection to their ancestral roots or homeland for some. For others, it may signify exploring new frontiers or charting one's own course in life.
And still, for others, this ecological small Africa outline sticker tattoo may simply be a beautiful and unique way to connect with the continent where they now make their home. Regardless of its specific meaning, this design will surely be a powerful and memorable statement.
Our little Africa map temporary tattoo is an excellent option for anyone looking for a classic way to connect with a continent that boasts a rich and colorful history. This design, which features the outline of the continent of Africa, comes in a set of three, making it the perfect way to try out this design before getting inked. Want to check out some other maps? Browse the full collection of map fake tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend