Om Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Om temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.8 in / 2 cm (width)|
Originally found in sacred Hindu texts, the Om is an ancient and powerful symbol used in ceremonies as well as celebrations. Known as the vibration or sound of the universe, the Om symbol is believed to generate a unique type of energy that stimulates our chakras, also known as the energy points in our bodies.
In simple terms, the symbolic representation of the Om consists of three elements, which are an icon with curves, a half-moon, and a dot at the top. Like in our temporary piece, the largest part of the symbol represents the states of awakeness, deep sleep, and dreaming. The half-moon represents the obstacles you have to face to achieve a fully elevated state of mind, which is depicted by the dot sitting at the highest point.
The Om icon is one of the most important symbols in the Hindu religion because it represents mystical power, balance, and the connection we have with the rest of the universe. Our Om temporary tattoo respects the balance in the universe as it’s printed on and mailed in biodegradable, 100% paper packaging. This temporary piece is also made with toxic-free, plant-based ink that helps minimize its environmental impact, so it’s the ideal choice for eco-conscious people.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend