Ornamental Arrow Compass Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Ornamental arrow compass temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||4 in / 10 cm (height)|
While arrows are best known for their hunter-gatherer qualities, these Native American tools symbolize everything from strength to growth and personal achievement. As a symbol, the arrow can give you the power to overcome certain phases of life. Combined with a compass, these symbols are known for helping you find your way during the toughest of times. If you’d like a piece that can guide you through a personal struggle, our ornamental arrow compass temporary tattoo is the perfect piece for you.
Elegant, minimalist, and truly magnificent, our ornamental arrow compass temporary tattoo is a fine line piece that includes a huge amount of detail in every element. Created using high-quality, non-toxic materials, this piece is the perfect green alternative for the environmentally conscious out there. Plastic-free and delivered to you in 100% paper packaging, we provide three pieces with every order so that you can test out your design on different parts of the body or share them with friends.
If you’re planning on getting a permanent tattoo and love this design, this temporary tattoo is the perfect way to test it out before committing to the real thing. If you’ve overcome hardship to get where you are today and would like to mark a new beginning in your life, our ornamental arrow compass temporary tattoo could be the design you’ve been looking for to mark the occasion.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend