Panda Bear Face Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist panda bear face temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.5 cm (width)|
Thanks to its unique markings, the panda bear is often associated with the yin yang symbol which represents emotional, spiritual, and physical balance above all. Despite its teddy bear appeal, the panda is a symbol of gentle strength. In Eastern culture, the animal also represents peace and luck. If you’re a gentle warrior who needs a little more balance in your life, our panda bear face temporary tattoo could be the right choice for you.
Created in a simple, minimalist style, our panda bear face temporary tattoo is a unique, contemporary design perfect for the animal lovers out there. FDA-compliant and made using non-toxic ink and materials, all of our temporary tattoos come in plastic-free packaging, making them the perfect green alternative for the eco-conscious out there.
A panda bear tattoo often symbolizes a positive outlook on life. It’s an awesome piece for anyone that needs to adopt a more can-do attitude. It’s also a great reminder to say yes to activities and experiences more often. With all of this in mind, it’s safe to say that the panda bear is a symbol of optimism and wisdom.
Whether you need a reminder to get more involved in what life has to offer or you’d like a bit of good luck to be thrown your way, our panda bear face temporary tattoo could be the perfect piece for you.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend