Polar Bear Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Fine line polar bear temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1 in / 2.5 cm (width)|
The polar bear is often seen as a symbol of rebirth, purity, and transformation because of its extremely white coat. These big powerful creatures are extremely intelligent and robust. They have strong family values and represent a strong household bond. Whether you see these animals as a way to represent a fresh start or love the family unity they symbolize, our polar bear temporary tattoo could be the perfect piece for you.
Created in a fine line style, our polar bear temporary tattoo is simple yet extremely detailed. Depicting the exact representation of a polar bear, this eco-friendly and biodegradable piece is made using the best and safest inks and materials. Best of all, all of our ecological temporary tattoos come in 100% paper packaging and are designed to have little to no impact on the planet - a fitting feature considering the polar bear is vulnerable to extinction!
If you’re choosing this piece because of its affiliation with strong family values, you’ll be happy to hear that our polar bear temporary tattoo comes in a pack of three meaning you can share it with your parents and siblings! Alternatively, you can try all three designs on different parts of your body before committing to a permanent piece.
Ready to mark the next chapter of your life? Complete your transformation with our polar bear temporary tattoo!
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend