Red Chili Pepper Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Tiny red chili pepper temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.6 in / 1.6 cm (height)|
Looking for a fun way to add a little spice to your life? Look no further than our red chili pepper temporary tattoo!
You might think that chili peppers are just a fun way to show your love of spicy food, but the symbolism behind the humble pepper extends much deeper. In Italian culture, red chili peppers are used as a talisman to protect against the harmful or evil intent of others, similar to that of the evil eye nazar. This belief originated in Naples but has expanded to most other Mediterrenean countries, where red chili peppers are hung as symbols of protection.
Whether you’re looking for a way to ward off envy and gossip or just want to celebrate your culture, our red chili pepper temporary tattoo is the perfect solution. It comes in a set of three, so you can experiment with different placements before getting permanent ink. Try out different arrangements and sequences, or just share one with a friend!
All of our temporary tattoos were created to minimize our impact on the environment. Our materials and packaging are completely free from plastic and 100% recyclable. We have chosen to use vegetable-based inks and non-toxic adhesives to further protect our planet and your health.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend