Small Virgo Constellation Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Small Virgo constellation temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.2 in / 3 cm (width)|
People have looked to the stars for centuries, and while all signs of the zodiac are unique, the one featured in the small Virgo constellation temporary tattoo is perfect for those who have birthdays between August 23rd and September 22nd.
People in this window who associate themselves with the sign in this eco-friendly Virgo constellation fake tattoo share characteristics admired by all that truly make life more enjoyable and fun for everyone. At their core, Virgos are kind and gentle, and they look for workable solutions when problems arise, instead of just panicking and giving up.
One interesting point about the constellation seen in the Virgo sticker tattoo is that it actually contains Spica, which is one of the brightest stars in the night sky. Not only that, it’s also the second largest constellation in the sky, only second to that of Hydra.
This beautifully crafted Virgo constellation ephemeral tattoo looks great on the skin and comes in a set of three to try out the perfect placement or share with family, friends or fellow Virgos alike. If this design isn’t big enough, we offer a larger Virgo constellation temporary tattoo that’s sure to get noticed.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend