Small Wave Sunset Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist sunset wave temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.9 in / 2.4 cm (width)|
For many people, the ocean is a place where they can fully relax, contemplate life, and recharge. For others, it is a place of action and excitement where they can practice a favorite hobby such as surfing or sailing. For anyone seeking a way to connect with the sun and the waves, we suggest this small wave sunset temporary tattoo, which comes in a set of three.
By bringing together two universal symbols in this minimalist wave and sunset fake tattoo, our design takes on special meaning for many. In some cultures, waves are seen as a symbol of strength and power, as they are capable of both destroying and creating life. In others, they represent the cycle of life, with the crash of the wave representing birth and the receding water representing death.
Likewise, sunsets are often associated with nature’s cycles. As such, our small eco-friendly sunset wave sticker tattoo could be used to acknowledge the finite nature of life. Or it might be chosen to represent the opportunity we each have to start afresh tomorrow.
Of course, many people choose this minimalist small sunset wave temporary tattoo, which comes in a set of three, simply because it reminds them of their favorite place to spend time. It's easy to see why this elegant and versatile design is so popular! Check out this sun and wave fake tattoo for a different variation on this theme.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend