The Creation Hands and Sun Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
The Creation of Adam hands and sun temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos
|2.1 in / 5.4 cm (width)
Michelangelo's The Creation of Adam is one of the most iconic images in the world. While the original can only be seen at the Sistine Chapel, replicas of it are found all around the world and it’s often featured on coffee mugs, t-shirts, and in tattoos design. For anyone looking to try out a modern spin on this classic image, we recommend our eco-friendly The Creation temporary tattoo.
Our Creation of Adam hands fake tattoo features the moment when God's finger reaches out towards Adam in order to breathe life into him. For many, this moment represents our connection with the divine and God's love for humankind.
Our Michelangelo's The Creation sticker tattoo features a radiant sun behind the hands - something that is not found in the original painting. This modern touch gives this design a mystical and enlightened sense. Many will interpret it as humankind’s desire to reach a higher spiritual state.
However it is interpreted, Michelangelo's The Creation of Adam temporary tattoo is a beautiful and enigmatic way to honor a famous painting and the multitude of meanings that hide behind it. This design comes in a set of three, so it’s the ideal way to try it out before getting inked. For more options inspired by the great artist, check out the entire collection of Michelangelo temporary tattoos.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend