Virgo Zodiac Symbol Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Virgo Zodiac symbol temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.4 in / 1 cm (height)|
The alignment of planets and other celestial bodies influence the way we feel and behave, which is the reason why many people have turned to astrology to help them make better decisions. Virgo is the sixth of 12 signs of the Greek zodiac, and its unique symbol is said to represent a harvest maiden carrying a bundle of wheat in her arms. Our Virgo zodiac symbol temporary tattoo is a superb choice for people who want to show appreciation for the trait associated with this sign.
Virgo is an earth symbol that’s adaptive, gentle, and full of emotion, so our temporary zodiac symbol is perfect for anyone who strongly appreciates these traits. Additionally, the zodiac sign for Virgo is known simply as the maiden and it’s an emblematic icon that looks like the letter “M” with a small cursive “L” attached to the end.
Known for being detail oriented, Virgos are ruled by the planet Mercury and form deep relationships with their loved ones. People of this sign usually align with the numbers 5, 6, and 2, plus they gravitate towards colors like white, grey, green, yellow, and orange. With lucky days Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, Virgos are more likely to find love with Tauruses and Capricorns.
Printed on biodegradable paper and shipped in 100% recyclable packaging, our Virgo zodiac temporary piece is perfect for environmentally-conscious people. Additionally, we don’t use ink, adhesives, and other materials that contain toxic elements, which helps reduce the negative impact on our natural resources.
Anyone who’s trying to find a Virgo zodiac symbol that’s elegant and powerful can test out different areas before getting a real piece using our temporary designs.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend