Compass Rose Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Minimalist compass rose temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.2 in / 3.2 cm|
A good traveler is always equipped with the right items and a compass is an indispensable part of a complete toolkit. Compass roses have been used as symbols for different things throughout the centuries, but these devices help adventure-seekers know where they are and find the next location. Our compass rose temporary tattoo is ideal for free-spirited people that are always searching for the next thrill or breath-taking view.
Compass roses are also present in maps, nautical charts, and even in your smartphone maps application. This icon first appeared in maps and charts around 1300 and it’s called a “rose” because of the petal-like tips that represent the direction of the wind.
This orientation symbol usually has four main winds, which are south, north, east, and west. In addition, a compass rose also includes four additional winds, namely the northeast, northwest, southeast, and southwest. Used by explorers and sailors alike, the compass rose is now a global icon that’s used by global organizations, artists, and people around the world.
Our compass rose temporary tattoo is an eco-friendly and environmentally responsible alternative because it contains vegan ink and it’s printed on biodegradable paper. If you’re looking for a design that captures your adventurous, free-spirited lifestyle, our compass rose temporary tattoo may be the best choice for you.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A regular Tatteco lasts 2-5 days on average. A semi-permanent Tatteco, around 14 days.
- Regular Tatteco How-To
- Semi-permanent How-To
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend