A Uppercase Typewriter Letter Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Typewriter font style uppercase A letter temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||0.2 in / 0.5 cm (height)|
Are you thinking about getting the letter A inked on your skin? There are many reasons why you might be attracted to this idea. Perhaps you want to honor a special person in your life by getting the first initial of their name inked on their skin. Or maybe you want to embrace a certain word or concept with a single letter.
Whatever your motivation, our A uppercase letter temporary tattoo provides you with the ideal way to try before you buy. This design features the letter A in a typewriter font, giving this design a classic, retro feel. Our capital A fake tattoo is designed using sustainable, plastic-free materials and comes in a set of three, so you can try out placements or share with a friend.
Are you considering this design to celebrate the birth of your child or the passing of a parent? These are two of the most common reasons people choose our A letter sticker tattoo. It’s a beautiful way to honor an Alexander, Amber, Andy, or Ayla in your life.
Another common reason people get single letters inked on their skin is to embrace a word or concept that is important to them. By choosing to get only a single letter inked, they are able to maintain some secrecy around the meaning of their design. If our typewriter A adhesive tattoo isn’t quite what you had in mind, be sure to browse our entire collection of A letter temporary tattoos before making your final selection.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend