Alice In Wonderland Temporary Tattoo - Set of 3
Alice in Wonderland temporary tattoo.
|Nº of tattoos||3|
|Size||1.6 in / 4 cm (height)|
Lewis Carroll’s Alice in Wonderland has inspired generations of children and adults alike. This fascinating story opened our eyes to the magic, wonder, and fascinating oddities that surround us. While it was Lewis Carroll’s rich writing that brought the story to life, it was John Tenniel’s illustrations that created the indelible images that we associate with this classic tale.
There are so many themes that run through this story that may appeal to you and even lead you to get an Alice in Wonderland tattoo! In a story full of eccentric creatures, we may consider a tattoo as a way of showing our unique and colorful personality. At many points in the story, Alice feels out of place in a strange world - another appealing theme to many of us. Feelings of strangeness and disbelief can be expressed through various Wonderland tattoos.
Our Alice in Wonderland temporary tattoo features one of Tenniel’s illustrations, showing Alice standing with arms clasped behind her back, peering into the great unknown. Her innocence, calm, and state of awe are the perfect representation of childhood. Created in the illustrative style, our Alice fake tattoo contains fine lines and intricate details.
Arriving in a set of three, our Wonderland temporary tattoo is a great way to try before you buy. It would also make an interesting matching tattoo to get with your best friend or sibling. It could be your way of acknowledging that you are different from others and will share this special bond forever.
- Don't hold back! FREE SHIPPING in orders over US$13
- 10% DISCOUNT if your cart exceeds US$20, use code: 20PLUS
- A Tatteco last 2-5 days on average
- We suggest placing the Tatteco on oil-free areas where the skin does not stretch and keeping them clean!
- Environmentally friendly product and packaging
- Safe, FDA-compliant, created using eco-friendly materials, such as soy-based inks and non-toxic adhesives
- Tattecos come in sets, perfect for experimenting with different placements, trying out a matching tattoo or sharing one with a friend